[Pdweb] WikiWiki is not that limited...

Winfried Ritsch ritsch at iem.at
Fri Mar 30 11:23:03 CEST 2007

Hello,

 A ZWiki in Folder with all configuration options, restricting Formats etc is
quite a mess to set up, since you have all to read The ZWiki docs at
zwiki.org. So I just tested ZWiki-Folder
http://plone.org/products/zwikifolder/ with has a nice gui for that.

I seems to be almost bugfree (since no bug reports) and stable, Maybe its a
goot Idea to Intall this instead of a normal folder so deligation of settings
is easier.

Any objections if I intsall this for pure data.

mfg winfried

Am Freitag, 30. März 2007 10:50 schrieb Steffen:
> On 30/03/2007, at 10.02, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> > just to make sure that everybody knows this: [snip]
>
> Thanks a lot, IOhannes!

- ao.Univ.Prof. DI Winfried Ritsch
- ritsch at iem.at - http://iem.at/ritsch
- Institut fuer Elektronische Musik und Akustik
- University of Music and Dramatic Art Graz
- Tel. ++43-316-389-3510 (3170) Fax ++43-316-389-3171
- PGP-ID 69617A69 (see keyserver http://wwwkeys.eu.gpg.net/)