[Pdweb] who changed netiquette?

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Nov 8 09:40:00 CET 2007

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> I changed it after the discussion on this list about converting to
> moinmoin.  Sorry if I stepped on your toes with that.  I also converted

i know :-)
i have no problem with people chosing MoinMoin as their markup language,
and even converting pages to MoinMoin if they feel that it will make
editing easier for them.
however, i still don't see the point in converting an arbitrary page for
no reason but the sake of "consistency" throughout the site.

i never tried to convert any HTML-pages to structured text just for the
sake of it ...

... no wait, actually i did that, and i must apologize to everyone i
confused by doing so.
i promise not to do that again.

> /community/lists/ from HTML to MoinMoin, so it seemed natural to have
> those two in the same format.

well anyhow...

btw, how do you _underline_ in moinmoin? it is not like in thunderbird
(which uses some structured-text like markup)

fmadsr.
IOhannes