[Pdweb] from scott - Exhibition page particulars and design ideas

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Tue Mar 13 11:16:49 CET 2012

Ok, thanks Scott.
I'm gonna look into this.

Apparently, the simple command could also work fine.
I'm not sure about addons at the moment, as the version of Plone we use is
apparently a bit out of date.

Also, I don't know about the feasibility of requiring a thumbnail for each
project added to the exhibition page.
I mean, I agree, but don't know if we can implement that, or we would need
another addon.

Will send update..

--
Portfolio: http://marcodonnarumma.com