[PD-dev] why must one never send a message from a perform routine ?

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Wed Aug 23 17:30:37 CEST 2023

> so it would pay to fill out the header.
Yeah, all API functions in "m_pd.h" should really have minimal
documentation (preferrably doxygen).

However, I'm not sure that "m_pd.h" is the place for documenting the
inner workings of Pd... I think the official manual would be a more
natural place, as it already serves this purpose.

Anyway, once these things are written down /somewhere/, we can just post
a link whenever someone asks about them :)

Christof