[PD-dev] Pd running on external scheduler changed

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 24 14:24:52 CEST 2024

Christof,

looking closer this looks like a false alarm.

further testing showed that

[loadbang]

[; pd dsp 1;(

indeed not show dsp toggle ticked but actually dsp is running.

if i do

[; pd dsp 0;(

and then

[; pd dsp 1;(

the toggle shows ticked.

there might be just something in the initial loading. also note this is
using the 32bit tcl/tk coming from a normal self built latest Pd.

Sorry for the noise.