[PD] int.lib for PD? (interpolating between numerous preset values)

Luigi Rensinghoff luigi.rensinghoff at freenet.de
Sat Jul 12 14:14:40 CEST 2008

Hi,

This looks really nice and exciting.

I would like to incorporate the patch in the wiimote experiments i
did...so the 2D variables could actually be catched from the wii-IR
coordinates.

What i dont understand is the "synth" part ??

i did not have a closer look yet....

for now i am just getting this error: Warning_synth_not_implemented
(using_SBlive): symbol Kontakt-2

If i understand right it is just necessary to connect a synth via
MIDI, so what does the error message mean ?

Anyway...

Thanks for posting it

Bye Luigi

Am 12.07.2008 um 09:51 schrieb Anders Friberg:

> Hi Joseph,
> I did exactly that but in pd so I wonder who it was?
> Anyway my patch is called pDM and can be downloaded at
> http://www.speech.kth.se/music/performance/download/
> It includes 2D interpolation of a number of variables. The corner
> values of each variable are set to specific values and the rest of
> the space is more or less linearly interpolated. Since 4 points are
> defined it will result in a somewhat curved surface. All this is
> described in the papers, see the readme.
> Defining presets in arbitrarily positions in the space would be an
> interesting extension that needs some other method of interpolation.
> Best
> Anders

Luigi Rensinghoff
luigi.rensinghoff at freenet.de