[PD] call for testers for L2Ork iteration of pd-extended (based on 0.42.x branch)

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 24 23:54:35 CET 2010

> e.g. I am right now thinking it would be nice to have resizable cnv just
> by clicking on its bottom-right corner. Ditto for other visual iemgui
> objects. Another thing I would really like to see soon is ability to
> box-select patch cords. Then perhaps an undo doubly-linked list would be
> nice as well (although not sure how hard this would be).

basically many of the things possible in max should be implemented in pd.
a pd user gets used to take more time to work on the guis (or ends up
avoiding them).
something nice would be to edit the properties of several objects at the
same time. maybe not for send-receive variables, but for the graphic
possibilities.