[GEM-dev] compilling Gem with visual C++

Cyrille Henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Thu Sep 18 15:58:44 CEST 2003

thanks very much for your reply,

I realy don't know how, but with your help I compile Gem 0.87.
thanks...

I think I have to check CVS version now...

For the question of animation, I don't think model animation is a
solution, at least for me.
I would prefer things like 3D splines or other kind of complex
primitives, wich should not be so hard to compute (code should be very
similar to prim_tri, with more stuf between Gl_begin and gl_end)

well, I hope I'll have time for surch developement...

Cyrille