[GEM-dev] gem cvs alpha-depth bug?

ben at ekran.org ben at ekran.org
Fri Nov 28 16:54:42 CET 2003

hey all,

I just updated my gem cvs again today.

I've noticed an odd bug with alpha (again). this time the alpha object
seems to turn on depth buffering when its in the chain!

I'm using lighting (because lighting tends to get messed up when using
"depth" to show the effect. without a depth object in a chain, the cube
looks identical to its depth counterpart, as long as the alpha object is
in the chain. If I turn off the alpha object it works fine. (looks as it
does without using depth.

Here is an example patch.

Ben