[GEM-dev] Next week?

chris clepper cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Wed May 5 07:45:56 CEST 2004

Seeing that it's already Cinco de Mayo here I don't see it also being
GEM release day as well.  One good thing about the title of this mail
is that it always points towards a future date. ;)

I had underestimated the amount of time and effort to get Pete's
Plugins into working order for YUV, and it looks like there is still a
bit to do.  Also, I have tentatively scheduled a testing session on a
friend's dual G5 for this weekend, which should allow for ironing out
any potential problems on that version of GEM.

So 'next week' is really looking like next week.

cgc