[GEM-dev] new win32 build

chris clepper cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Thu Mar 9 17:57:16 CET 2006

On 3/9/06, B. Bogart <ben at ekran.org> wrote:

> I would very much like this separator for texture coords thing fixed.
> Either I get a memory leak or I have to remove separator and try and
> figure out whats going on.

The texture coordinates have to be created before other objects  can modify
them.  pix_texture has to be first in the chain ahead of separator and
pix_coordinate.  I use separator with switching the gem chains around and
avoid the leak.  We could perhaps fix the number of texture coordinates to
four and have the gemhead create them and never destroy them until the
gemhead destructor.