[GEM-dev] Gem for Pd-extended

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Jul 27 18:11:07 CEST 2006

james tittle wrote:
> hey Io!
>
> ...great to see ya back from vacation:  hope ya had a good time...

yes it was great. here in graz we have 35 degree C; in shetland they
have only 18, which was wonderful!

> ...that makes since:  hans and I've been chatting and think we should
> import the latest working versions of freetype (2.1.10) and FTGL into
> GemLibs...or at least FTGL, since that's not available via cvs anywhere
> else...

right, probably it should be in GemLibs (that is to say: if we don't
want to get rid of GemLibs entirely)

> ...I just went to the freetype site, and noticed that there's now a
> 2.2.1 in addition to the 2.1.10 series:  anyone try it out with gem/ftgl
> yet?

i am using 2.2.1 here (i never noticed that it changed, i just upgraded
my debian system...)

fmga.sdr.