[GEM-dev] gemframebuffer

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 18:03:19 CEST 2006

I have done a little work on gemframebuffer recently.  I added a message for
changing the background color and also uncommented some of the glMatrix()
code.  It is close to rendering properly but has the following problems:

- OSX only works with exact powers of two for size
- separator doesn't work in chains following gemframebuffer
- all geos are textured with the contents of gemframebuffer

I'm kind of slow when it comes to correctly setting and unsetting the
glMatrix calls, so that is probably where the problem lies.   It seems
trickier with basically having a completely different rendering target
inside of another one too.

Testing patch attached.