[GEM-dev] help files gemgl*

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Mar 24 18:31:19 CET 2009

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> I think it would be pretty easy to scrap that page and stick the key
> text bits into the help page.  Something like "NAME", "C SPECIFICATION",
> "PARAMETERS", and "DESCRIPTION".  I imagine that this stuff doesn't
> change very often.
>
> Ideally there would be working examples for each function, but that's a
> big project.  What else should go on that help page?

i think the only reasonable solution is to have a single helpfile for
all the openGL-wrapper objects, that points to a "real" ressource, like
the blue book; and probably

anything else will just eat diskspace for naught.
i don't think you can teach openGL by providing "working examples for
each function"; you cannot use the GEMgl... objects without having a
proper knowledge of openGL.

mfg.adsr