[GEM-dev] problem to play movies at normal speed with GEM objects

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Mon Aug 10 09:47:38 CEST 2009

In the helpfile to pix_film is written:
-----
use the "auto" message, to automatically proceed to the next frame
each rendering cycle.
-----
that means that the movie is never played back according to a header
information about the real fps, but according to the frame rate the
gemwin is running at.

so i the behavior you are describing is expected. no movie will run
just like in VLC other than purely by coincidence.
please correct me if i'm wrong.

max