[PD-dev] GEM-0.87b1 for OS X released

=?X-UNKNOWN?Q?g=FCnter_geiger?= geiger at xdv.org
Mon Jul 8 10:58:46 CEST 2002

This is really great ! Having Gem working on OSX will surely attract many
people. Somebody (Daniel ?) said that there is a CVS around for the OSX
port. Is this  on your side ? I would really like to look at the sources,
(Dont mind if they have debug messages :).
Are you in contact with Johannes regarding this ?
Will there be a chance to merge your changes with the gem0-87 code ?

Thanks for doing this, greetings

Guenter