[PD-dev] CVS pd, fiiwu~

Michal Seta mis at creazone.com
Fri Oct 18 21:47:21 CEST 2002

On Fri, 18 Oct 2002 12:48:03 -0500
Michal Seta <mis at creazone.com> wrote:

> Consistency check failed: glist_findrtext
> Segmentation fault
>
> when opening certain patches or subpatches.  It seems to be happening to the patches that contain the [env] object from ggext (I just checked and recompiled it as well) but not all of them...

ok, first of all it was [envgen]...

and it only happens when [envgen]'s (any) outlet is connected to anything else or anything is connected to [envegen]'s inlet.  It also crashes when I create a brand new [envgen] and try to connect it with anything (inlets/outlets).

This only happens in the CVS version of PD.

--
./MiS