[PD-dev] tooltips

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Wed Nov 26 19:45:21 CET 2003

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
<snip>
> this was the main reason, why i chose to do the filtering in the iolet~s.

Can't the selection of the filter be done as an argument to
block~, just as the blocksize, overlap and resample factor ?

Just a thought, don't really know anything about it.

Anyhow, the current implementation doesn't break the filter setting code,
you will just have the name of the filter as tooltip, ...

Guenter