[PD-dev] netreceive (devel_0_37)

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Mon Mar 8 18:16:31 CET 2004

Hi all,

I fixed one crash bug (netsend got a "sigpipe" signal, not a segfault,
when the receive went away...)  in 0.37-1.  There could be others lurking;
if this doesn't fix the problem please warn me.

The "r foo" business was "deprecated" starting, I think, in 0.35 -- it's
a wide-open security hole.  There's a back-compatiblility mode if you really
want to do this...

cheers
Miller