[PD-dev] devel branch for 'externals'

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Thu Mar 18 22:45:51 CET 2004

Hi Hans-Christoph,
i like this idea very much.
I don't think i'm going to implement new features to flext in the near
future but rather optimize it and make it work better with Max/MSP
(thread-safety, compatibility with overdrive mode, timing problems etc.) -
i'd really like to calm down development and work towards a stable API with
a shared flext library to allow for small and efficient externals.
I'm grateful for any additional ideas (and significant new parts).

best greetings,
Thomas