[PD-dev] planning to attempt to upload 0.38 to CVS

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Fri Jul 30 07:32:38 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I'm finally going to bite the bullet and try to check my Pd sources into
the CVS site.  I'm hoping to do this without causing too much damage to
the existing CVS tree.  Probably I'll just start a branch (named "msp-test"
or something like that) and then, once I believe 0.38 is stable, copy it
over to the "main" branch.

My sources are way broken right now, so I won't be doing this until at
least sometime next week.  So there's plenty of time for comments as to
whether there's a better way to manage the tree...

cheers
Miller