[PD-dev] [pwd],[getdir],[parentdir],[topdir]?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Apr 26 02:39:14 CEST 2005

Does anyone know what the status of [pwd],[getdir],[parentdir],[topdir]
is?  There is [getdir] in guenter's externals/ggee/control, but it
doesn't work for me.  Ben Bogard gave me a tar.gz of guenter's [pwd]
and it works fine, but is not in CVS.

I just implemented a really handy help patch opener which allows help
patches to easily link to other help patches without having to use them
as abstractions (which causes all sorts of troubles with memory usage,
recursion, etc.)

____

"Computer science is no more related to the computer than astronomy is
related to the telescope."
                                                      -Edsger Dykstra