[PD-dev] Keyspan serial control

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Wed Aug 31 14:55:25 CEST 2005

What PD are you using? can you create a [comport] object?

Try right clicking to get the help for [comport] to set the parity, flow
control etc, and also the devicename.

the message pp2500 would then be created with a stream of decimal bytes
like:

112, 112, 50, 53, 48, 48

"112" is the byte that incodes "p" in ascii

you may need a "return" at the end:

112, 112, 50, 53, 48, 48, 10

if you put the above in a message box and send it to the unit through
the comport object you should be in business.

I don't have any ASCII encoding table here, so I used the pd "key"
object, which I'm not sure is correct...

b.