[PD-dev] Re: [PD-announce] Pd-0.38.4-extended-RC7

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Mon Jan 23 17:16:05 CET 2006

man,

i'm not speaking of you and others constructive users,
i'm speaking of other developers here
that want to _normalize_ the pd developement..
and the time wasted with this ( my precious time ).

i never made a pledge to american law and the FSF...
and i don't really mind what they think.

i think free software should be more than a commodity
where you are not obliged to pay any licence,
but that it should also be seen as a brick
to build another world,
along with free networks, free medias
and be prohibited to be used in some contexts.
( when i see that people are proud in some linux magazine
that free software has ben used to operate a tank,
i just think we don't share lots of values
and i want to run from 'mainstream' free software,
what it becomes now, another system ... )

saludos,
sevy