[PD-dev] STK instruments and effects for Windows version PD

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu May 4 08:26:21 CEST 2006

Hallo,
Larry Wu hat gesagt: // Larry Wu wrote:

> I used "flext" to convert the STK instruments and some effects to PD
> patches.
> (only for windows system.)
> You can download them on this web site:
> http://ccrma-www.stanford.edu/~larrywu/220a/final-proj.html

Cool work. I actually started doing that some time ago, but never
went on with it after the FM organs were done.

> If you need the source code, please mail me.

It would be great if you would just put the source code on the
website, too, so users of other operating systems can recompile the
externals. As flext is GPL you would be required to give the source
code to anyone who asks anyway, so this would make things much easier
for everyone.

I hereby would like to ask for the source code. ;)

Ciao