[PD-dev] pd cvs list policy

zmoelnig at iem.at zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Sep 29 12:06:05 CEST 2006

Quoting Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org>:

>> i don't think we should have too many mailing-lists with
>> autogenerated emails.
>

> Is it possible to have the CVS commits remain in digest while the
> auto-build logs come as individual emails?  That would be the ideal

as i first guess i would say NO.
please also note, that the "topics" thing i mentioned, only works in
non-digest mode (because all digested users get the same digest).
(and also note that while i have added some topics rules to the pd-cvs
list, i have not tested them at all. so they might work. or not)

at a second shot, i vaguely remember sthg like this, where special
"administrive" emails make it immediately even in digest-mode.
(but i might mix it it up with moderated lists)
i don't know whether this circumvents the "topics" tagging, bit it
might well be.

mf.asdr
IOhannes