[PD-dev] cleanup of CVS

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Jul 4 08:51:10 CEST 2007

Hallo,
Chris McCormick hat gesagt: // Chris McCormick wrote:

> I guess what I am getting at is; are we still transitioning to SVN? Can
> we do it soon, because it will make my life much easier. :)

I don't think we will transition to svn any time soon.

Every time I suggested to do that, the discussion turned into a
discussion about how sh*tty Sourceforge is and that we should leave it
and go somewhere else, and then everyone suggested his favourite
"somewhere else" and then everything stayed as it was.

Ciao