[PD-dev] [Pd-dev] Attempt to build Pd-extended on Debian 64 for Hans

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Aug 14 21:56:53 CEST 2007

Everything is building fine on Debian/testing on P-III and G3 (32-
bit) for the auto-builds, so that shouldn't be a problem.

My guess is that has something to do with the "-m32" flag in pd/extra/
makefile.  I'll bet -m64 is worth trying.  Or maybe try removing it.
bonk~ might not yet worth in 64-bit though.

.hc

----