[PD-dev] windows xp auto-build login

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Apr 10 13:22:27 CEST 2008

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> nevertheless i still wonder why C:\cygwin\usr\local\include is an
> asio-related file instead of a directory.
> i can hardly imagine that this is on purpose.

You need not say that last sentence... it's not like anyone would dispute
that. it's just a matter of a cp command where the destination directory
is not specified with a trailing-slash and at the same time does not
exist.

can the auto-build install on any OS where the "include" directory does
not exist yet? I guess that you could try it out with something like
./configure --prefix=/tmp/test where /tmp/test exists but
/tmp/test/include does not.