[PD-dev] poly library

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Nov 16 03:07:51 CET 2008

Ok, so I am replying to myself... :)

I just created two sketched that don't need the 'wrap' object, but
still use the route like polypoly does.  I am not sure which is
better, or whether both are useful.

- [rawpoly] allows for dynamic addition while each existing instance
will keep it's state.  It also creates objects in the subpatch with
proper $0 and $1.

- [instances] uses one [route] for all instances