[PD-dev] More objects in pd-double-auto-build package (Debian amd64)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sat Oct 22 22:12:08 CEST 2011

Hey Fred Jan,

That is a good process, I do it a lot, thanks for writing it up.  I
think the next step is getting everything compiling so that we have
complete builds each night.  That makes testing much easier since a)
the build process is automated, and b) all of the libraries are easily
available for testing.

I can run automated tests on the build machines, once we start
generating them.

.hc