[PD-dev] unable to load pdp library (mach-o, but wrong architecture)

cjniven cjniven at gmail.com
Mon May 8 13:55:41 CEST 2017

> On May 8, 2017, at 3:48 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at> wrote:
>
> (redirecting this to pd-list, as it is of general interest rather than
> developer centric, even though a compiler is involved)
>

> On 2017-05-08 02:13, cjniven wrote:
>> The problem is both pdp and pd that I’ve compiled from source are built for my native architecture (x86_64), but the pre-compiled version of Pd-extended I’m trying to get pdp working with is i386.
>>

> cough.
> Pd-extended is dead.

Yes, sorry about this, I didn’t realize until a bit after I posted this question.

>> If anyone can point me in the right direction, that would be appreciated — I need pdp to work so I can record Gem patches with a syphon server.
>
> ???
> why would you need pdp for that?
>
> why can't you just:
> - use Gem to record via syphon?
> - use any other recording software for syphon [1]?

I got it working, the problem was my syphon server wasn’t installed. I just assumed that it had something to do with pdp since it was working before and then a bunch of my libraries were broken.

Disregard this question… sorry for wasting everyone’s time -_-

-c