[PD-dev] how to fix m4 unrecognized --gnu option on macos?

Federico Camara Halac camarafede at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 05:09:38 CET 2019

Ok, solved after removing m4 and reinstalling! Now autogen.sh runs without
any issues. Sorry for the noise.

cheers!

These were my steps:

sudo rm -rf
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/m4

sudo rm -rf /usr/bin/m4

brew reinstall m4

export PATH="/usr/local/opt/m4/bin:$PATH"

--
http://fdch.github.io/tv