[PD-dev] CAF file support?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 03:36:21 CEST 2019

Em qui, 18 de abr de 2019 às 14:22, Dan Wilcox <danomatika at gmail.com>
escreveu:

> “Why not?” would come from other maintainers who do not necessarily want
> to be stuck with yet more code. I’m pretty sure I can structure this in a
> way to fit in with the object already works, but I’d rather not try if
> there is no interest in recovering the code.

Sure, I see. I hope then you can get it working in a way that doesn't raise
any concern to Miller. I'll stress again that it can be useful at least for
the loop and sound effects library from *Soundtrack Pro* and *Logic Studio*
.

> it may not be too difficult to dump the extra info but that’s a separate
> issue.

yeah, I had opened this one
<https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/issues/586>

cheers