[PD-dev] compiler oopses compiling s_net.c on windoze

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Thu May 28 15:56:31 CEST 2020

I'm cross-compiling on linux and testing on WinXP, which is the newest
version I have.

It sounds like I should put out a WinXP version (using Iohannes's #ifdef
style) and another with IPv6 turned on for Vista+.

I'm not sure but I get the impression lots of folks are using WinXP - I hear it
described as the "last good version" from time to time.  I have to agree
personally, fwiw...

cheers