rpm of pd.23-4

Mark Danks mdanks at Stormfront.com
Fri Oct 23 17:54:08 CEST 1998

<snip>
> How does this ineffectiveness show itself ?
> The step from pd-0.22 to pd-0.23 was rather big, but probably
> only Miller and Mark can shed some light on what really changed.

  In a nutshell, the biggest changes are that ints are no longer sent as
messages, only floats are, and that the creation order of inlets and
outlets changed (it is now "correct" in code).  There were obviously
numerous bugs and other changes, but I found those two to have the
biggest impact...and sources of problems (at least in GEM).

Later, Mark

-- Mark Danks
-- mdanks at stormfront.com
-- http://www.danks.org/mark