GEM/CD-ROM

SETA,MICHAL,MR BVOO at MUSICB.MCGILL.CA
Mon Dec 14 19:00:28 CET 1998

Hello all,

I'd like to install GEM, now that I have pd running (sort of...).
I don't seem to able to do that, so maybe someone will have an idea..

I'm running LinuxPPC on an Apple machine (ppc 7200/120).

Essentially, after having done what the readme file is saying,
when I start pd -lib gem , the app is looking for a
(shared library?) gem.pd_linux.

I figure, I should compile it myself but nothing wants to even
start compiling...

Also, is there a plan for an external to read from a CD???

Thanx

| Michal Seta
|
|         http://www.geocities.com/vienna/1257/

  It's only when I know what I'm doing that it's boring  |
                                              j cage     |