pd linux woes

Guenter Geiger guenter.geiger at psp-vie.be.philips.com
Tue Apr 6 15:05:14 CEST 1999

In the version I am currently using, (2.1.131) everything that comes
in the mic, line or CD is monitored directly to the output.
I hacked that for the mic input, but a better solution should be
found.

I had problems with the driver on my Alpha starting at 2.2.0 ...
So I still have to find a new version which is working.

Talking about the separate output channel. It never worked for me.
Otherwise this card would support 4 output channels, which is great.
Does the 4 channel output work for you with the new driver ?

Guenter