Absolute time and readsf~ and a sequenser

Jørgen Mortensen joergen at po.ia.dk
Fri Feb 4 10:40:12 CET 2000

Hi!

For an installation I could use to know the absolute time - get it and at that spot play one or more soundfiles. Is there a way to get the absolute time, and is there a simple way to play soundfiles The readsf~ object does not seem to exist anymore, at least for Windows.

And another thing I am a bit ashamed over - in MAX i often used the seqenser object to get some weird structures in a MIDI file and work on them for instrumental music. Could there be a little sequenser in pd too?

Greetings from Joergen