Absolute time and readsf~ and a sequenser

umläute zmoelnig at iem.mhsg.ac.at
Fri Feb 4 15:30:03 CET 2000

> Jørgen Mortensen wrote:
>
> Hi!
>
> For an installation I could use to know the absolute time - get it and
> at that spot play one or more soundfiles. Is there a way to get the
> absolute time, and is there a simple way to play soundfiles The
> readsf~ object does not seem to exist anymore, at least for Windows.

I noticed before that readsf~ and soundfiler existed, but trying to
verify this *now*, they seemed to be gone ...?
After recompiling pd, these objects came back into being, so that's what
you have to do.

absolute_time is obviously not (yet) existing, maybe i'll have a look
tomorrow...

mfg.fd.a
hannes