Pd 0.30 test version for linux

Benjamin Israel ibenz at pacbell.net
Tue Mar 7 19:21:52 CET 2000

Miller,

    Pardon me if I'm misunderstanding, but if you're referring to the
formatting of source code by "indentation", there is a wonderful utility that
functions both as a stand alone app and/or  as an extension to VC6 (maybe VC5
too I don't know) called Visual Source Format.  It is very powerful and
flexible, allowing one to format large quantities of source code at once
according to standardized formats or by any custom format that you define.  You
can learn more about it here:

http://www.ralgi.com/products/vsf/vsfinaction.html

It can save countless hours of headache by bring reams of disparate source into
a common format in just minutes.

Sincerely,
Ben