ticker and toddle: may i suggest a tiny modification (or two)?

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Mon Nov 13 10:10:36 CET 2000

Of course there is no problem with creating new objects!

The problem, as I see it, is with loading existing .pd files containing
toddle lines in the current form:  `toddle color width height'.
This could be resolved by appending second color argument after height
argument, but such an order is messy.

  Krzysztof