[Csnd] [max-msp] Csound instruments translated to Max/MSP

Larry Troxler lt at westnet.com
Mon Aug 27 23:39:16 CEST 2001

Hey - what about PD? Or would these patches be easy to port to PD? (I
don't now much about the porting issue, since I've never used Max).

(adding pd-list to the CC, and apologies in advance if this is off-topic
to the "spectro" list, which I don't know anything about but was in the
original CC)

Regards

Larry Troxler