[Csnd] [max-msp] Csound instruments translated to Max/MSP

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Wed Aug 29 10:09:59 CEST 2001

Larry Troxler hat gesagt: // Larry Troxler wrote:

> Hey - what about PD? Or would these patches be easy to port to PD? (I
> don't now much about the porting issue, since I've never used Max).
>
> (adding pd-list to the CC, and apologies in advance if this is off-topic
> to the "spectro" list, which I don't know anything about but was in the
> original CC)

Unfortunatley I could not unpack the sit-files under linux with macunpack,
but if you rename *.max to *.pd you can try opening these patches, find the
errors and replace some of the missing object with pd's objects. But
looking at the screenshots of the patches I get the impression, that
equivalent patches are included in the pd documentation, for example the
pitch shifter via a delay line.

bye,
--
                                                 __    __