[Csnd] [max-msp] Csound instruments translated to Max/MSP

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Thu Aug 30 18:33:18 CEST 2001

hi,

to unpack all these files under Linux, try unstuff from Aladdin (close
source which you can get as rpm).  The unstuffing is not a problem,
but these are Max binary patcher files, not the text files we need
(Save As/Max text file... in max).

Btw. anybody knows of any max binary to max text conversion utility
(not counting Max itself of course)?

Krzysztof