delread~

Michal Seta mis at music.mcgill.ca
Tue Aug 28 16:14:36 CEST 2001

I still think writing to arrays is your best bet.  I haven't done it with
sample precision but in my current project I sample the input (2 sec) and
start immediately reading but at a slower pace.  What I'm doing is probably
different from what you want to do but similar in concept.  In fact I have 4
"pointers" reading from the same array starting +/- 10 ms apart and stepping
forward.  I was not concerned with sample precision though.

I built upon the looping sampler example in the docs (driven by phasor~).

./MiS