[PD] looking for info on cygwin .

joge . gboy at nycap.rr.com
Sun Mar 3 20:54:41 CET 2002

i installed cygwin with all of the developers packages ,  however i am not
that familiar with gcc , or using cygwin to produce dlls .  just curious if
some one had already been through the hard part of finding all the
infomation regarding dll building .  i will look into it further at some
point [probably any time in the near future, perhaps in the summer] and post
what i have learned .

joge .