[PD] 808 style drum machine patch

nullpointer nullpointer at odessadesign.co.uk
Mon Mar 4 23:45:03 CET 2002

Hello list,

(I have sent this mail before but it didn't seem to get through..I am trying
again
so sorry if there are several versions arriving at once!)

I have just put online a little 808 style drum machine patch(es).
Nothing really fancy. Uses a table array to hold the sequence data.
You can have up to 10 sample instruments and up to 200 bars of 16 steps
each.
You can do simple copy n paste of patterns and the interface is toggle based
like the original 808.(although you can add extend the data if you like)
It uses a simple sample player patch that you can re-use pretty easiliy too
(creation argument sample table e.t.c.)

I did change the last 2 instruments to a simple monosynth in the style of
the tb303, which is pretty easy to do and quite fun. Who needs rebirth!!!!
:)

Anyway let me know what you think.

http://www.nullpointer.co.uk/-/pd.htm

Tom

http://www.nullpointer.co.uk
http://www.dividebyzero.org
http://www.orphanrecords.co.uk
C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT
C:\REM [Header]
C:\>
C:\>PATH=C:\PERL\BIN;C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND;\C:jdk1.2.2\bin

(all suffixes enabled)