[PD] gem 0.87_2/test2 segment faulting.........

Michal Seta mis at creazone.com
Wed Mar 20 06:26:23 CET 2002

Hi,

Funny you mention this...  I had the same prob with the older (0.86?)
version.  Didn't get around to compile the latest (missing mpeg3 lib -
where can I find it?).  And I'm on debian/ppc as well (iMac 128M ram
kernel 2.4.18).

So did you experience the same behaviour with any previous version?   Or
is it the first time?

./MiS