[PD][announce] PeRColate 0.05 / call for help

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Mon Mar 25 13:04:04 CET 2002

Hi again,

Krzysztof Czaja schrieb:

> right, t_garray of floats is just an ordinary array available somewhere
> in the patch:  [terrain~ <name>...] is similar to, say, [tabread4~ <name>].

OK, I think it works now. I'm not quite shure what kind of output to expect from terrain~
since I'm not that familiar with that wavetable stuff. Anyway, I've uploaded terrain~ and
you can donwload it from the PeRColate site...

>  > Yves once said that only minor changes were necessary to get PeRColate compiled for
>  > Linux. I don't have access to a Linux box so somebody else would have to do it.
>
> yes, as it seams, making the sources cross-platform is plain easy,
> esp. without using -Werror, but there need to be at least some way
> of synchronization with your future efforts.

If someone could do the port and point me to the changes I could try to put an eye on
these things in future changes / additions... a short list of common "do's and don't's"
for Linux would also be a good starting point. It seems to me that it is basicly a
question of how to assign int's.

Olaf